Maximising your Personal
and Professional Potential
WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is an extremely effective way of developing your skills, your abilities and ultimately your performance. Impact Performance coaches are facilitators of learning, meaning we support you to improve your performance. We believe you have the answers to all of the challenges you encounter and our goal is to support you to realise this and take the necessary action.
HOW CAN COACHING HELP ME?
Scenarios in which coaching can benefit you include:
- You want to achieve a better work life fit
- You want to boost employee productivity and effectiveness
- You are feeling stressed
- You want to develop your confidence
- You get nervous speaking in public
- You are uncertain what do next in your career
- You need or want to make a change in your professional or personal life
WHAT DOES COACHING CONSIST OF?
To achieve long lasting results, Impact Performance advocates a program of coaching. Programs are highly individualised and based on the desired results of an individual or group. A typical program would be:
4 to 6 sessions over over six – nine months
60 – 90 minute sessions
In person or virtually